We’ve made improvements to our social content tool! These updates will make social posts appear more quickly, frequently, and reliably on screen.
In order to take advantage of these improvements and prevent an interruption in social content, you will need to connect your Instagram Business account to UPshow.
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Creating an Instagram Business Account
- Linking Your Instagram Business Account to UPshow
STEP 1: Creating an Instagram Business Account
To create a business account, you’ll need to have an existing personal Instagram account. If you don’t have an Instagram account, you can create one here.
To switch your account to a business account:
- Go to your profile and tap the menu icon in the top right corner
- Tap Settings
- Tap Account
- Tap Switch to Business Account
- Connect your business account to your business’s Facebook page; this will make it easier to use all of the features Instagram provides businesses
- Add details, like your business category and contact information
- Tap Done
This is a great tutorial on how to make an Instagram Business account.
STEP 2: Linking Your Instagram Business account to UPshow
- When visiting the content page of the UPshow Manager, you will see a pop-up window appear, giving the option to link your Instagram Business account
2. If this prompt does not show, click the + icon in the top right corner of the page
3. Once you select this option, you will see a pop-up from Facebook (parent company of Instagram), which will walk you through the process.
Need more help? Let us know at email@example.com