Gyms and fitness clubs have finally caught a break as we enter the new year. With a COVID vaccine already in distribution, a larger volume of members will return to in-gym workouts.
However, it’s not time to sit back and relax. With all of the digital fitness innovation driven by the events of the past 10 months, members will be choosier consumers than ever. A successful gym invests early in the technology it needs to adapt, so it can meet members’ high expectations.
Digital signage is a cost-effective and flexible tool that drives positive outcomes, including increased personal training demand, higher member retention and referrals, improved health and safety operations, better promotion of additional revenue streams and implementation of advertising partnerships. Check out these resources to learn more:
- 3 Key Personal Training Marketing Strategies for Your Gym
- How to Attract New Gym Members and Keep them Longer
- The 3 Rs of Communicating Gym Health and Safety
- Turn a Profit With Your TVs: In-Gym Advertising
- How to Get Members Spending | Additional Gym Revenue Streams